Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are applicable where Swedish or other applicable law do not dictate terms and conditions which are in conflict with these.
For Swedish private customers, the KonsumentkŲplagen and Distansavtalslagen are applicable. More information can be found at Konsumentverkets website, see www.kov.se.
If the person making the order is under 18 years of age, a permit from that personís guardian/parent is required before the order can be completed and accepted.
Orders made in another personís name without his/her consent, or in another way results in economical damage for Pheox, will be reported to the police. Pheox cannot be held liable for misprints, errors in information or specifications, for products and services provided by Pheox.
Swedish VAT of 25% is always included in the end price, except during the following occasions:
- When the customer is a company, or a private person, which resides outside EU (European Union).
- When the customer is a company which resides within EU, except Sweden, and who supplies a valid VAT number to Pheox.
No freight cost is included in the end price since all products are delivered electronically from Pheox web site.
The following payment options are supported:
If a payment is overdue, the customer must pay interest on it. Interest on all overdue payments is chargeable at 2% per month starting from the due day.
- Credit card payment. Pay your order directly using Visa, MasterCard and Diners credit cards through a secure and safe connection over the internet. Your payment is handled by ePay / Payment Solutions which is PCI certified by VISA / Mastercard and all communication is encrypted. No extra cost is charged when using credit card payment.
- Pay after delivery using 30 days credit payment of invoice. The customer pays using bank transfer to Pheox bank account. This option is only available for companies. No extra cost is charged for using credit payment.
Pheox reserves itself for price changes, incorrect prices, and products out of stock. Whereas this is clearly incorrect, Pheox may have to cancel the purchase and refund paid money using the most appropriate solution available. This may be carried out at any time during the business transaction when the error is discovered. The reason for the error shall be clearly shown for the customer when the transaction is cancelled.
Delivery and cancellation
Products are always delivered electronically from Pheox web site. The customer can download the ordered products from the customer account page after full payment has been received, or when Pheox has accepted credit payment for the invoice. Delivery is thus immediate.
The following terms and conditions apply for credit payment i.e. payment after delivery:
- If the company customer is a new customer, a manual validation process will take place. This process takes at most two (2) work days to complete.
- If the customer is granted credit for the invoice, a confirmation letter is sent to the customer. This letter contains an activation code which is used for activating the order. After activation, the customer will be able to download the ordered products.
- If the customer is denied credit for the invoice. A confirmation email is sent to the customer. This email contains two URLs (web links). The first URL can be used for completing the purchase by using a credit card. The second URL can be used for cancelling the order. The customer will be able to download the ordered products after Pheox has received full payment.
- If the company customer has been granted credit by Pheox earlier, a manual validation process will take place. This process takes at most one (1) work day to complete.
- If the customer is granted credit for the invoice, a confirmation email is sent to the customer. This email contains an activation code which is used for activating the order. After activation, the customer will be able to download the ordered products.
- If the customer is denied credit for the invoice. A confirmation email is sent to the customer. This email contains two URLs. The first URL can be used for completing the purchase by using a credit card. The second URL can be used for cancelling the order. The customer will be able to download the ordered products after Pheox has received full payment.
The following terms and conditions apply for credit card payment:
- If a company customer resides within EU, except Sweden, and do supply a VAT number which has not been validated by Pheox earlier, then a manual validation process will take place. This process takes at most one (1) work day to complete.
- If the VAT number is successfully validated, an email is sent to the customer. This email contains a URL which is used for completing the credit card payment. After full payment, the customer will be able to download the purchased products.
- If the VAT number is not valid, Pheox will contact the customer who has to supply a valid VAT number or accept an invoice whose end price includes Swedish VAT of 25%.
- All other customers will be able to download the purchased products immediately after full payment.
Cancellation of orders that have already been activated by customer i.e. can already be downloaded, is not possible.
Orders that have not been activated by customer within 14 days will be automatically cancelled by Pheox.
A cancelled order cannot be paid for afterwards. A new order has to be created in this case.
Responsibility for errors
Pheox cannot directly, or indirectly, be held responsible for errors such as incompatibility, due of delivery, suspension of traffic, data loss, extra work, or other economical damages.
Complaints and return policy
The customer, both private and company, has the right to return the purchased product within fourteen (14) days, from the date when the product could be downloaded by the customer, if the following requirements are met:
- If the product is a software program, it must not have been downloaded from the Pheox web site through the customerís account.
- If the product contains a license key or any other kind of activation code, it must not have been used in any way.
- If the product is a support agreement or any other kind of service, it must not have been used in any way.
- The product is not tailor made for a specific customer.
Swedish private consumers have the right to return purchased products within fourteen (14) days according to Distansavtalslagen.
Complaints and returning of products shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pheox will, if the above requirements are met, refund money immediately to the customer, but no later than thirty (30) days.
Pheox shall not be liable for any failure to perform any obligation under any agreement which is due to an event beyond the control of such party including but not limited to any war, natural disasters, labour strikes, decisions by authorities, failed deliveries by subcontractors, unexpected increased costs, and thus comparable events which could not have been reasonably foreseen, shall have reference to force majeure, which means that Pheox shall be freed from its obligations to fulfil established agreements.
Pheox reserves itself the right to change any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, product offers, without any prior notice.