Joined: May 30, 2005
JCAPI version 1.2.8 has been released today.
This is a minor update containing:
- Added property Trusted-Library into the JCAPI manifest file to allow mixing privileged code and sandbox code.
- Added properties Permissions, Codebase and Application-Name into the JCAPI manifest file to avoid security warnings with Java 7u45 and higher.
- JCAPI is now re-signed with a new code signing certificate from DigiCert. The new certificate is valid until 13th of December 2016.
- JCAPI is now re-signed with a new JCA code signing certificate from Oracle. The new certificate is valid until 28th of October 2018.
- Bugfix: Private keys was stored in CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_CURRENT_USER location even though JCAPI was configured to store them in CERT_SYSTEM_STORE_LOCAL_MACHINE.
- Bugfix: The JCAPI DLL was extracted every time from the jcapi.jar file even though the exact same DLL had been extracted before.
For a complete list of enhancements and bug fixes made, please read the version history.
Our customers can download the commercial (unrestricted) version from the customers download page.